15 Oct 2014

P.T.R Max Complexion Corrector Pads




First things first, I'm sorry for the radio silence on my blog over the past couple of months. I moved back to the U.K, managed to land myself a job, went to visit my family in America and started Uni again for my final year (sob sob). Now that things are finally settling down, and my monster jet-lag has been vanquished, I will aim to post every Wednesday.

Now, on to the Corrector Pads. I've read a lot about the benefits of chemical exfoliation over physical exfoliation, and wanted to see if it made a difference to my skin. These pads contain both Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids to exfoliate the skin, as well as Arginine, Allantoin and Aloe to soothe it. I have to say, I am so glad I bought them as they helped me get my skin under control after the worst breakout I've ever had.

When I was in America, I picked up a sample size of Glam Glow's Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask, which I used when I got back home. I knew as soon as I put it on that my skin was not happy; instead of 'tingling' it burned. I rushed to wash it off but the damage had been done. My skin broke out and became the worst it has ever been which really upset me - I'll do another blog post on that later.

I started using these pads to help combat the reaction to the mask, and in two weeks instead of a face full of painful white heads and those awful under-the-skin red bumps, I was down to just a couple of spots left on my jawline. I was so happy with how these worked, I even put up with the peach bellini scent (I hate peach scents). The do sting a little when you apply them, but it's not too bad. I only use them at night, because otherwise my face felt a bit too dry. I apply a serum and oil afterwards to make sure my skin stays hydrated, and the next day you can see a visible difference in your skins texture and appearance.

They will be arriving at Cult Beauty soon, for the price of £24.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment