7 Jul 2014

Clinique Take The Day Off Balm




Ok so I know my tub is a bit battered now, but after two months of using this bad boy day and night I feel I can now report back to you with my thoughts on this product. I originally became aware of it via the goddess of skincare otherwise known as Caroline Hirons (you can see her glowing review here), though I could never get my hands on it. I actually found this in a department store in Osaka - as soon as my eyes saw it I literally pounced. And honestly, this is such a good cleanser that whenever I use it I swear I can hear angels sing.

I apply it straight from the tub onto my dry face using the spatula it comes with so I can keep it as neat as possible. At first it has a thick, solid texture that when massaged into the skin transforms into a lovely oil-like consistency, which I take off with a damp face cloth.  It gets even the most stubborn waterproof makeup off with the least amount of effort - which along with its lack of fragrance is a miracle for those of us with sensitive skin. What I really like about this cleanser though is the feel of your skin after you've used it - there is no oily residue, just smooth, clean, radiant skin. It's absolutely delightful.

At £22, I think it is a fair price for a wonderful product. It has really helped my skin become so much better (along with my Etude House products I added to my routine), and I would definitely repurchase if I ever came across a tub in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment