7 Jun 2014

Au Naturale (A WOMF Post)




In contrast to my last post on bright summer lips, I thought I'd show you what I've been wearing on an everyday basis (i.e. not a lot). In my last post I still had the motivation to get up in the morning, whereas now I try and spend as much time as possible in bed meaning that the eyeshadow and the fuss that comes with it (I'm looking at you, primer) has been chucked out in favour of a quick swipe of eyeliner. My two favourites at the moment are 17's Photo Flawless eye pencil in Carbon Black/ Copper (rave coming soon) which I wear smudged on my upper lash line, and Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencil in Midnight Cowboy which I put in the inner corner of my eye and along the lower lash line to brighten my eyes. A quick swish of my Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash mascara on my lashes and some GOSH eyebrow pencil through my brows and my eyes are done. As for my face, I've been keeping it really simple with my NARS Sheer Glow foundation and some of my beloved Benefit blush in Thrrrob on the cheeks to perk up my complexion. Finished off with some Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 and I'm good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment