12 Nov 2014

Makeup Obsession: Kendall Jenner

 
    Source


Ah, Kendall. Darling of the fashion world, member of arguably one of the most famous families in the world and my current makeup crush. I have to say, I am a rather large fan of the Kardashians in general, especially when it comes to their hair/ fashion/ makeup. And although I love all of their separate styles, the one that I would love to emulate most on a day to day basis is definitely Kendall.

I feel her style is more laid back and subtle than her sisters, who tend to go for a more dramatic look. Don't get me wrong, I love their makeup looks as a whole, but being lazy I tend to stick to a more natural (ie. quicker to produce) look myself. I adore how fresh, clean and elegant her makeup looks, no matter how much she has on - she just nails it every time.

Her emphasis on brows combined with her flawless, glowing skin just makes my heart sing. Throw in a touch of blush and a pretty iridescent eyeshadow and you have a simple yet stunning look that subtly highlights your features. To glam it up, throw in a bold lip and you've gone from day to night in a swipe. It's this versatility that really draws me to her. You could take any of these looks from the pictures above and they would fit perfectly with almost any outfit or situation you could find yourself in.

See more of Kendall's makeup looks here, on my specially dedicated pinterest board (yes, I am that obsessed!)

1 comment:

  1. Only just remembered to check out your blog haha! It looks really good, hope you post more soon :)
    We need to meet up for a coffee!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete