24 Jun 2014

My New Liner Love





I absolutely adore a good cat eye, especially on days when you want to feel a little fancy, but I've always struggled creating one. First of all, you need the patience of a saint along with a hand as steady as a rock, both of which I do not possess. Secondly, you need the right applicator for you, whether that be a brush, pen or felt tip. Lastly, you need a formula that sticks around, so that your masterpiece of make up artistry doesn't slide down underneath your eyes a mere hour after completion. With all this in mind how are you supposed to find your perfect match among the thousands of products out there?! Well let me tell you, it's hard going. I have tried countless formulas, but I could never find the right one for me. My eyelids are oilier than a bag of chips, meaning that every time I tried to wear dramatic eyeliner I eventually ended up looking like I was cosplaying a panda.

However, a recent discovery of mine has changed the game - the Dolly Wink eyeliner in Black. On a whim I picked this liquid eyeliner up here in Japan because I thought the name and the packaging were cute. Lo and behold, it actually works! The brush tip is so ridiculously fine you can create whatever look you want because you have full control over where the product goes. Plus, the colour is so densely black you only need one sweep over you lid to achieve the perfect flick. As for the longevity, it is beyond my wildest dreams. Normally, even with primer, an eyeliner will last a maximum of around 4 hours for me. This one on the other hand just keeps on going and going and going. I literally cannot get enough of this stuff - I don't have one bad thing to say about it. You just have to try it if you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment